Friday, September 20, 2019

8A – Solving The Problem

Every year for a majority of the year, people living in Florida and the rest of the southeastern US are thrusted into a frenzy when the rumors surface of hurricanes brewing in the Atlantic. Every year, people run around to Publix, Walmart, shutter agencies, thrift stores, etc. My solution to this issue is simple. Offering one low price for a Hurricane Starter Kit. For a low price, customers can purchase a box fully equipped with lighters, canned food, flashlights, important tools, and more. The kit will also include discounts and contact information for shutter agencies and insurance agencies. Putting a bunch of what everyone needs into one convenient box would be a great way to solve this annual problem.

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea but I'm not sure it will work very well when it actually happens. Prices go up by a lot when a hurricane comes to our state and I'm pretty sure you know about it. So imagine you having the idea of selling it for a low price and then boom! The price goes up and you don't like, neither will the customers. If you can have it for a low price and keep it that way then it'll be a success. I'll support it all the way.

    ReplyDelete