Monday, December 2, 2019

30A – Final Reflection

2. The most memorable and formative experience I had in this class was getting to interview industry professionals. At that point, I felt like I was actually an entrepreneur in the industry. Whether my venture works or not, I will always remember speaking with people I thought so high and mighty of but yet was able to have such a direct and simple conversation with. It was truly a surreal experience.

3. I do think I have more of an entrepreneurial mindset. Every time I walk around town I have a third eye for opportunity. When I see an office building for lease I always take a picture of the phone number in case I or anyone I know beings a search for office locations. Whenever I have a problem, I always think why hasn't someone found a solution for it, and more importantly, why am I not making the solution for it. I definitely think more like an entrepreneur.

4. I recommend students who take this course to actually focus and put effort into the material. This class definitely requires a lot of work and time but it all feels worth it if you enjoy the material. As long as students who join this class stay invested, it is not only an easy A, but one of the most knowledgeable classes in the business school.

Related image

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michael,
    I as well really enjoyed when I got to interview people in the industry I was interested in for my opportunity as they were people with very important and wise information, so it made me feel, just like you, like an entrepreneur. Also, like you said as long as you put the time and effort this class will be of a benefit to you!

    ReplyDelete