- I am able to eliminate bias when analyzing a situation
- I can find the humor in any situation
- I am very able to communicate and get my point across
- I value human relationship as the basis for all interaction
- I like to use facts and evidence to back up my points for everything
My interview questions were uploaded to SoundCloud and can be heard with the following link:
https://soundcloud.com/user-21592019/sets/16a-whats-your-secret-sauce
(My nickname among my friends is Bob. This is why some of the interviews use Bob, not Michael)
Here is my summary for the interview questions:
Brooke - This interview made me excited to start my career. This response told me to start utilizing my smarts for situations that may need it. From what was described about me, I would make a great team worker.
Vinny - This interview made me realize the humor in my personality. I am always able to find the bright side of things, and that makes me an optimistic person. I am the type of person that can help people sympathize and cope with issues.
Malya - This interview made me realize that I am able to teach others information I know well. For my career, this will help if I ever hire employees and need to teach them certain skills.
Jackson - This interview confirmed what I listed prior to the interviews. I am a great communicator and am able to get a message from point A to point B clearly. This will help if I am ever a manager and need to hold meetings/send emails for updates.
Steve - This was probably my favorite response. A personality with only work and no play can be stressful to be around sometimes. When Steve told me I know how to have fun when needed, it let me know that people think I am a fun and outgoing person.
Reflection -
I think that for the most part, the interviews lined up with what I said prior. My strong suit is definitely communication and that is a great area to excel in under a business setting. At the same time, as focused as I thought I was, I am also seen as somebody who is fun and won't bore the situation. Having that healthy balance is key for an entrepreneur and I am more than happy that everyone thinks I check those boxes.
Hi Michael,
ReplyDeleteI feel like it is such a great to have to be able to find the humor in any situation because sometimes people get too caught up on something and let that keep them down for a long time, keep up the positive, humorist personality because I know the people around you really enjoy it and appreciate it. Being able to be hard-working but at the same time be the light in a rough time is amazing!